“I will always be grateful to WITNI for advising me and steering me in the right direction. I am delighted to say I began my apprenticeship in August 2018. I have never enjoyed myself more, learning new things day to day. I have the privilege to work with experienced electricians and other apprentices. ”
Are you thinking of pursuing a career in the skilled trades?
Now is an excellent time to be looking for work. Ireland is currently experiencing a skills shortage and there are loads of opportunities for you. Many companies are in need of apprentices, trainees, and qualified workers.
Of course, this may be a massive life choice to make. But you don’t have to make it by yourself — we are here to answer your questions!
As tradeswomen ourselves, we understand many of the challenges of entering non-traditional jobs. If you haven’t already met another tradeswoman in the field you are interested in, contact us and we will assist you as you blaze your trail!
Why contact us?
- You are looking for work or an apprenticeship.
- You are searching for training or certification.
- You want to know more about the industry.
- You want to better understand the various trades.
- You need tips to be job-ready when turning up on site.
- You would like to attend one of our peer networking events to meet working tradeswomen.
Read the stories of our homegrown tradeswomen in our career stories section.